Regency Students Can Transfer Their Hours With Us
A Big, Bad Surprise Turned Into A Happy Ending
While talking with these students, we fielded all sorts of situations: a student whose course had only started 3 days before the school closed, a students who had enrolled in another beauty school after Regency only to find out it wasn’t a good fit, and others who were only a few hours away from graduating. Luckily, we were able to create custom tuition packages and start enrolling students within a week of Regency’s closure, and several cosmo students have already graduated with us. We are also pleased to announce that each graduate earned a position at their top-choice salon!
We Want To Help You
If you, or someone you know, is lost after Regency’s sudden closing, please reach out to us. Our small class sizes and personal approach to cosmetology education means that we can assess your situation on a personal basis and create a custom plan to help you finish your hours and earn your license. At Atelier Academy, we offer all of the following and so much more:
- Transfer of all your earned cosmetology hours and only complete the hours you need.
- Flexible, custom learning based on what you already know.
- Job placement coaching – we’ve even hired a few Regency transfers at our partner salon, Lili Salon Spa in the Galleria!
- Extremely fast enrollment. There were a few students who we were able to get started in less than a week after touring.
- Affordable, flexible tuition plans and loans.
- A truly excellent education that will put you ahead of your competition.
A commitment to building a strong, cooperative community is one of Atelier Academy’s core goals. So, please reach out to us if you think we can help you. Even if you’re not sure you want to enroll, we still have industry knowledge that will answer questions about state board requirements, transferring hours, and how other students have been handling their loans. If there’s any way we can help you, give us a call!
Leave a Comment