Client Aftercare Instructions for Eyelash Extensions
- Avoid water, steam, and excessive sweat for 24 hours after service
- Do not pick, rub or pull at your eyelash extensions
- Avoid swimming pools, saunas, and steam rooms for 48 hours
- Avoid oil based products around the eyes including cleansers, moisturizer, eye creams, eye makeup and makeup remover
- Avoid using mascara; If you must use mascara, avoid waterproof and choose a water-based formula or a mascara made for lash extensions.
- Avoid eyelash curlers
- After the first 24 hours, clean your eyelashes every 1-3 days with an oil free eyelash cleanser and a brush or spoolie
- Brush the next morning and then daily thereafter with a clean lash wand to straighten eyelashes and remove debris
- After showering or cleansing eyelashes, dry by blotting them lightly with a towel or blow drying on low heat
- Avoid sleeping on your face
- Do not try to remove lashes yourself; only have them professionally removed
- Book a fill appointment every 2-4 weeks
Brow Lamination Client Aftercare Instructions:
- Be gentle with your brows for the first 24 hours following the Brow Lamination service.
- Do not rub your brows for 24 hours following the service.
- Avoid heat or heat services for 24 hours following the service.
- Do not get your brows wet for 24 hours (i.e. no showering, washing your face, swimming, sauna, steam etc.)
- Do not use oils on the brows as this will cause service breakdown (brows will not hold the desired shape).
- Do not use harsh products or oil-based makeup removers, as this can cause service breakdown.